We’re always available to chat. Give us a call or send us an email!
Retro City Studios
6120 Greene Street
Philadelphia, PA 19144
Phone: 267//335//4514 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Boldizar - owner/lead engineer
Andy Clarke - owner/engineer
IMPORTANT! Please follow the directions below, or contact us for information. GPS can wind you through Philly, which can take a long time and can be confusing.
We are conveniently located in the the Germantown section of Philadelphia, PA, easily accessible by both car and public transit.
Below is the best route we’ve found when coming from Interstate 676. Kelly Drive is also a good alternative when 76 is backed up.
START: Interstate 676, Philadelphia, PA
1. Head west on I-676 W (1.5 mi)
2. Merge onto I-76 W (4.0 mi)
3. Take exit 340A toward Lincoln Dr/Kelly Dr (0.4 mi)
4. Merge onto City Ave (0.1 mi)
5. Take the ramp to Wissahickon Dr (0.2 mi)
6. Turn right at Wissahickon Dr (102 ft)
7. Continue on Lincoln Dr (1.7 mi)
8. Slight right at W Harvey St (0.5 mi)
9. Turn left at Greene St (0.2 mi)
END: 6120 Greene Street, Philadelphia, PA 19144 (on the left)
Note: If coming from the Northwest, just take I-76 E and follow from step 3. Also, step 8 (W Harvey St) is a bit of a blind right that comes right after back-to-back lights (Rittenhouse and Wissahickon). Make sure you’re in the right hand lane when going throught the lights.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION:
We are located approx. 2 blocks from Tulpehocken Station on 314 West Tulpehocken Street.
For more information, visit www.septa.org